The camping is open with camp managers June 1 - August 31. During the two last weeks in May and the two first weeks of September, we are open during weekends.
Along the beach there is a lawn and the beach itself is rocky but without any vegetation. A small piece of the beach is sandy and shallow. There are nice flat rocks for sun bathing.
The Norrtälje Skeppsmyra Naturist Camp is situated north of Stockholm at the island Björkö close to Arholma. The distance to Stockholm is about 120 km.
There are sand beaches and a large lawn. The sand beaches have stones in the water but there are no reeds. We can also offer a cliff beach with wide smooth cliffs for sun bathing.
The following information may prove useful:
- This is an accredited naturist camp run by a naturist club.
- The Camp is open to visitors during June, July, and August.
- Membership in an INF affiliated naturist club is not required.
- Membership in an INF affiliated naturist association will allow you a discount on the camping fee.
- The camp has a capacity for 35 caravans/mobile homes.
- The capacity for tents is 5 - 10 lots.
- 30 of the lots have electricity.
- We have a cabin with 4 berths for rent
- Potable water is available on the camp.
- There are two WCs (lavatories during winter)
- There are two showers with hot and cold water.
- Playground for children is available.
- It is possible to practise volleyball and boule
- Occasional dance evenings or other entertainment.
- Guest Kitchen for people in tents is available
- The Camp has two Grill Corners (BBQ)
- Distance to a grocery shop is about 10 Km.
- Distance to the closest bus stop is 1,0 Km.
- Possibility to take a trip by bicycle.
- Nude ocean beach is on the premises.
- There is a new sauna on the camp.
- The camp is partly suitable for people in wheelchair.
- Fishing is possible within the premises
- Possibility to rent a canoe or boat.
How do I reach this paradise?
Bus: Line 676 from Stockholm, Valhallavägen towards Norrtälje. At Norrtälje bus station take bus 636 to the Baltic Sea bay. Get off the bus at Sjöängen, from there about 1 km to the campsite.