The camping is situated on a secluded island in lake Frisjön. We can accommodate campers in tents or in our cabins.
The island is covered with trees, however, there is a natural meadow well suited for tents. We have a wonderful closeness to wilderness where a free naturistic life can be fully enjoyed. We have a well with cool, fresh, potable water and a cool cellar for the food. Meals can be prepared in our club house.
We have no electricity but we have a wood-fired sauna and a gas-stove. Stora Ekenäset is rustique and calm. A place where you may relax entirely from all the stress of modern life.
The following bulleted information may be of use:
- This is a Naturist Association operated Resort
- The Camping is open june, july and august but reservation is necessary.
- Membership in a naturist association affiliated to INF is not required.
- The Camping can accommodate 20 tents
- There is no electricity on the premises
- There is 5 cabin with a total of 20 beds for rent
- There is a well with potable water on the premises
- There are toilets but no WCs
- There are showers.
- There is a playground for kids
- There are no dance evenings or other entertainment but the ambiance is pleasant, friendly and relaxed!
- There is a guest kitchen available for campers in tents.
- There is no Washing Machine .
- The camping has a BBQ grill
- Distance to the closest shop for provisions is 18 km.
- There is a Nude Beach on the island in the lake.
- There is a sauna on the premises
- There are boats/canoes for rent
- There is possibilty for fishing from the island (permit is required)
- The camping is not suitable for people in wheelchairs